Sásta Fitness—for those wishing to achieve and maintain a healthier and fitter lifestyle
Sásta Fitness is a friendly, non-intimidating and welcoming studio, full of encouragement and positivity.
Founded in 2010, after extensive research and product design, Sásta Fitness is an Irish company which has taken the fitness industry by storm.
It is based on our patented Sásta Pods, which are treadmill based exercise that utilises vacuum technology. The pods are only available in Sásta studios.
How We Can Help
Sásta for Weight Loss
Exercising on our fitness pod achieves results comparable to four times that generated by regular exercise.
Not only does the Sásta pod burns fat faster, it also improves blood circulation in lower parts of the body naturally prone to excessive fat deposits such as the abdomen, hips, buttocks, and thighs.
Sásta for Fitness
Sásta is ideal for all levels of fitness.
As you walk or run in the sásta fitness pod, you can build up from a saunter to a sprint, exercising at whatever level you feel comfortable at. sásta caters for all age groups starting from 16 years of age all the way up to 70+, both men and women, the fit and not so fit.
Sásta for Health
We have assisted people in
– Improving cardiovascular fitness
– Reducing cholesterol
– Improving blood pressure
– Improving skin tone with associated anti-aging benefits
– And much more…
What People Say
- Childhood Obesity – Our ResponsibilityAlmost a third of Irish children are now overweight and the country ranks 58th out of 200 countries for its proportion of overweight youths, new data shows. Latest statistics show a 10-fold increase in the rate of obesity among Irish boys between 1975 and 2016, and a 9-fold increase among Irish girls! Just 1 perContinue reading “Childhood Obesity – Our Responsibility”
- Mental Health – Benefits Of ExerciseIn the past week where we saw thousands across the country partake in the annual Darkness into Light for Pieta House, it struck me as to how important our mental health is. Mental health includes emotional, psychological, and social well-being. It affects how we think, feel, and act. It also helps determine how we handleContinue reading “Mental Health – Benefits Of Exercise”
- Top Tips To Getting Back On Track….I’ve fallen victim to laziness once too often but I pride myself on always digging my way out of that cycle. Things happen that often we have no control over but our day to day routine generally stays the same so its up to ourselves to try get back on track. We have to ‘makeContinue reading “Top Tips To Getting Back On Track….”